Worked with the Ideaknow Android team developing the Latinia SDK to integrate Push Notifications and Inbox Messages with client projects.
- Git with different branches.
- Jenkins for CI.
- Gitlab for manage the issues.
- Builder. Used this pattern to easy allow the clients initialize the SDK.
- Façade. Used this pattern to easy allow the clients use the public functions of the SDK.
- Local Database to save the inbox messages.
- One Time Password (OTP).
- Latinia. Local SDK used for the clients to implement different solutions to integrate Push Notifications and Inbox Messages.